I’ve been so excited for May! One, I have a lot to share and two, I wanted this month to be filled with excitement and encouragement. I haven’t been on here for a while but with good reason. I’ll share that later this month.
However, Mother’s Day is almost here ( May 10th) and it won’t be just any regular day. Chances are you’ll be celebrating at home and if it’s your first Mother’s Day, I hope it’s special.
I’ve created a gift guide of some of my favorite mama things and hopefully, you’ll share it with your lover to give him some ideas or maybe send a gift to a friend.
I love everything on here, either I’ve used it or it’s on my ” I want list “.
1. Made By Mary: I love custom jewelry and actually own three of their necklaces.
2. Keurig Machine: I’m not much of a coffee lover, but I know mamas love coffee. I found this cute coffee machine at target and the price seemed okay.
3. Agust & Amber: I own so many earrings from this brand. I just love everything about them and they’re homemade by a mama & daughter.
4. Wine Cup: Every mama needs this cup. Put your wine in there, take a sip and try to make it at home with the wild kids.
5. Fujifilm Cam: I love polaroid cameras! I use them for all special occasions.
6. Comfy Pajamas: Yup! We all need them! But this pair is my favorite! Plus it comes with a silk eye mask!
7. ￼Slippers: these should be officially fashionable mom slippers! How cute are they!
8. Beauty Kit : I saw this kit on the Target website and I just knew I needed to get it! I love that it has a mini facial roller. Plus, it’s $7.59!
10. Mug: You can never go wrong with getting a mom a mug. I personally love them.
11. Hair Dryer: This is one of my favorites! I use it all the time and get my hair straightened in less than 20mins. That’s probably including the number of times I have to keep my toddler out of the room. lol
12. Plant: I recently made my first plant purchase and I can’t tell you how excited I am. This shop has so many beauties and you can get them delivered to your home!
13. Book: Good Moms: this book is truly a gift for any mom. It’s filled with encouragement and support. It’s definitely a top choice for me.
14. Glow Mask: This mask just smells so good and my face feels fresh every-time.
Have a Happy Mother’s Day Mama, you deserve it!